Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, the terms and conditions listed below shall apply to any purchases and orders made with outerbloom.sg. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other printed or written document passing between parties (including without limitation the Customer's Sales or Purchase Order), the terms and conditions listed here will supersede.
No variation of the terms and conditions listed shall be applicable to any purchases and orders unless explicitly accepted in writing by outerbloom.sg.
1. Customer Service policy
Our Fresh Flower and Gift Promises
We strive hard to ensure that you and your recipient receive only the best freshest flowers and gifts. We guarantee that the flowers and gifts delivered to your recipient will arrive fresh and without any manufacture defects.
Our Delivery Guarantees
At Outerbloom.sg, we guarantee that flowers and most gift selections will be delivered on the same day - if the orders were made before 3pm.
However, we will not be liable for any damages arising directly or indirectly from the late delivery or non-delivery of orders under any of the following circumstances:
- The recipient was not present at the address given within the hours during which delivery was requested.
- An incorrect address was provided.
- No such person was at the given address.
- No valid contact number was provided for Outerbloom.sg to reasonably attempt to contact to recipient to make delivery.
If in any case your package is received in an unsatisfactory condition or you are facing issues with delivery, please email us at Outerbloom.sg or contact us directlyon Whatsapp (+6282123599800) with your order number. Our friendly customer service representatives will assist you regarding the issue at hand.
We strive to ensure that all floral arrangements and hampers arrive to its intended recipient as close to the web image and product descriptions as possible. In the event that a flower, fruit or food item is unavailable due to seasonal or stock availability, it will be substituted with a similar item of equal or higher value without prior notice.
There are two criterion when making a decision to substitute flowers in an arrangement or items in a hamper:
- To ensure your order arrives on time, substitution might be necessary. For an example, if a specific basket or vase is no longer available, our florists will substitute it with a similar basket or vase of equal or greater value while still maintaining the general look and feel of the arrangement.
- When working with fresh flowers, their quality and quantity can be unpredictable due to weather and delivery conditions. If substitution is necessary, our florists will ensure to keep the general look and feel of the arrangement and pay special attention to overall shape, size, style and color combination. In single-variety arrangements, variety will take preference over color. For example, if we are short of 'yellow tulips', we will substitute it with tulips of another color, and not another type of flower.
3. Security & Privacy
Collection of Personal Information
The term “Personal Information”, refers to any information about you and which identifies you. This includes, but not limited to your name, NRIC number, address, contact number, credit card details, gender, etc.
Your personal information is collected when you send a gift or sign up as a member with us online, place an order over the phone, through the filling of physical forms at our retail stores or when participating in contests hosted by us or in collaboration with our partners.
Please note that by submitting your personal data to us, you agree and consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and managing it in accordance with the terms listed here. All personal data provided by you will be deemed as accurate and complete and is neither misleading nor out of date. Should there be any changes to your personal data, the onus will be on you to update us of the changes accordingly.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is needed solely for the purpose of providing products and services to you. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide services necessary to fulfil your order.
- To share news on our products, marketing materials and notify you of changes in our service or product offerings.
- To offer rewards and promotions.
- To respond to your requests or inquiries.
- To improve our services to you. Market research is performed so that we are able to improve our marketing initiatives, product development and customer service.
- To maintain general record and book keeping.
Once we receive your personal information, it is encrypted, protected with firewalls and stored in highly secure data centers. Other than to fulfill your order, we do not sell, share your personal information or purchasing history, whether in part or whole to any third party for any commercial purpose. In any situation, your consent will be explicitly sought if your personal information is to used for any other purposes, either by Outerbloom.sg or any other businesses which we work in collaboration with.
Privacy of Recipient’s Personal Information
The personal information of your recipient that you provide and obtained when you send a gift, is rendered the same amount of care and security as your personal information. Your recipient’s personal information is encrypted, protected with firewalls and stored in highly secure data centres.
Please note that by providing your recipient’s personal information you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to us and have obtained their consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their personal data in accordance with the terms listed on this page.
Please not that for our site’s tools to function properly, your web browser must accept cookies. If this feature is disabled, certain aspects of our website, such as the “Shopping Cart” will not function properly.
Promotions via eMailers (EDMs)
Every once in a while, we send emailers and mails that contain information about our new collection, promotions, discounts, rewards, etc. If you do not wish to receive any updates or promotional offers from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com.
Promotions via Phone Calls, SMSes or Fax
If you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via phone calls, text messages and fax. However, if you have previously given us consent to contact you for such purposes, we will continue to do so until you withdraw your consent.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the terms as aforementioned. We would like to emphasize once again that we are committed to according your personal information and any other information you provide the due level of care and confidentiality as presented here, of which are consistent with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.Should you require more information or have comments regarding our security and privacy, please contact us at (62)82123599800 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org